En Aura Healing's 7 Must-Have Essential Oils for Your Chakras
Essential oils have been around for a very long time. Today, it is popularly used for aromatherapy. Each oil has a scent with medicinal attributes to help with symptoms such as fatigue or aches and pains. I, personally, have several diffusers throughout my home for therapeutic reasons and to simply just make my rooms smell really nice.
As an Energy Healing Practitioner, I use essential oils to assist in my healing sessions. Energy Healing is the best alternative medicine to unblock and open up your Chakras. You'll find many healing practitioners using essential oils as aids. Certain scents can trigger and help open up a specific Chakra. There are so many different essential oils for each Chakra that it can be hard to pick just one. Here are my top picks of essential oils that I use during En Aura Healing's healing sessions:
1. Root Chakra, 1st Chakra: located at the base of the spine. This is your foundation. When this Chakra is open, we are able to be present (here and now) and we feel very stable and safe, and connected to ourselves.
En Aura's Root Chakra Essential Oil Pick: Peppermint.
2. Sacral Chakra, 2nd Chakra: located about 3 inches below the navel at the center of your lower belly. This is our sexual drive, trust, intimacy, healthy attachments, healthy emotional needs, creativity. When this Chakra is open, we have a good sense of boundaries and a balance of desire and pleasure.
En Aura's Sacral Chakra Essential Oil Pick: Jasmine.
3. Solar Plexus, 3rd Chakra: located at the center of the upper abdomen. This is the center of our power; our will power. It's our independence, intellect, personality, ego, clarity. When this Chakra is open, we have control over ourselves, we are focused, we are simply balanced - mind, body, and soul.
En Aura's Solar Plexus Essential Oil Pick: Rosemary or Lemon. Some feel that the scent of Rosemary is too strong for them and often gravitate towards Lemon.
4. Heart Chakra, 4th Chakra: located at the center of the chest (not at the actual organ). This is love, compassion, awareness, forgiveness, being able to grieve and find peace. When this Chakra is open, we feel deeply connected and full of love and appreciation. We can feel a harmony of energy all around us.
En Aura's Heart Chakra Essential Oil Pick: Lavender.
5. Throat Chakra, 5th Chakra: located at the center of the neck. When the throat chakra is open, there's a free flow of communication, expression, truth, ability to know our purpose, projecting creativity. You may even feel a little more at ease with the world around you and be able to breathe better.
En Aura's Throat Chakra Essential Oil Pick: Sandalwood.
6. Third Eye Chakra, 6th Chakra: located in between the eyebrows. This is the ability to see the bigger picture, both literally and intuitively. When the Third Eye Chakra is open, there's a solid self-awareness, we are very perceptive of everything around us, there's confidence of the future, and better choice making abilities. Perhaps maybe even better visions, dreams, and imagination.
En Aura's Third Eye Chakra Essential Oil Pick: Clary Sage.
7. Crown Chakra, 7th Chakra: located at the top center of our head. This is trust, consciousness and subconsciousness, inspiration, positivity, knowledge, wisdom. When this Chakra is open, we are able to relate to others, we are more open to experiences without judgement. We are able to manifest the things we want.
En Aura's Crown Chakra Essential Oil Pick: Basil.
If you don't have a diffuser, don't worry you don't need one. You can simply dab a little drop of the essential oil on your temples or behind your ears or smell the scent straight from the bottle.
Wishing you well on your life journey! Namaste ~ En Aura Healing
Please don't forget to follow me on Facebook: